Looking for a Friendly Knox Dental Clinic?
Just 21 kilometres southeast of Melbourne’s central business district, the City of Knox is a popular region that now boasts a population of over 150,000 people. Knox is a well-developed area with a wide mixture of residents. However, it is important for all of these residents to visit a Knox dental clinic regularly, allowing them to receive regular assessments and evaluations as well as various procedures and treatments.
Fortunately, Dentistree is located nearby in Rowville and can provide dental care services for patients of all ages looking for a Knox dental clinic. You can discuss your concerns and requirements with our dentist to receive tailored solutions that meet your needs.
What Our Knox Dental Clinic Can Do for You
Our Knox dental clinic has developed a reputation for delivering superior dental care for patients of all ages. In addition to providing excellent services for children, we also understand the problems faced by older members of our community and we have a specialised denture service to provide the highest level of care.
We are also able to offer you emergency dental care out of standard business hours. If you have a dental emergency, you will find our service to be highly professional and supportive.
We pride ourselves on setting up a welcoming and comfortable environment for our patients to minimise stress and anxiety. Whether you require a general check-up or something more extensive, you can rely on us to meet your needs.
Our clinic is located very close to Knox and is easy to reach. We have convenient parking and there is also wheelchair access. If you need any additional directions or information about our location, simply contact us and we will be happy to help.
Services Offered by Our Knox Dental Clinic
Our dental clinic offers a wide range of quality treatments and procedures that are suitable for a wide range of issues:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We offer teeth whitening procedures and veneers as well as crowns and bonding procedures that aim to maintain and improve your smile for many years to come.
- Preventative Dentistry – We can provide suggestions and recommendations to improve your oral hygiene and prevent problems from developing. These include bad breath, teeth grinding, tooth decay, and periodontal disease.
- Restorative Dentistry – When dental health problems have occurred, we can provide dental implants, bridges, and other solutions to repair the damage.
Other services include:
- Dental consultations
- White composite or amalgam tooth fillings
- Invisalign and standard braces
- Full or partial dentures
- Wisdom teeth removal
- Tooth repairs
- Emergency dental care
Contact Our Knox Dental Clinic Today
If you want to make an appointment with a trusted Knox dental clinic, make the team at Dentistree your first choice. Get in touch with our friendly staff today to learn more about our services, or simply make an appointment for an initial consultation. Call us on (03) 9763 7333 or fill out our convenient online contact form.